The Travis Medical Supply Division offers services to those who have recurring needs for disposable medical supplies. By communicating with the physician and insurance carrier, the Supply Division is able to deliver medical supplies to each client on a regular basis, thereby easing stress and improving overall independence and quality of life. We accept most major insurances, including Medicare and Medicaid.
- Drop ship program
- Reimbursement Expertise
- Convenient retail locations
- Extensive selection of supplies
- Knowledgeable staff to provide solutions and answer questions
- A dedicated customer service representative assigned to your account
The Referral Process – How We Operate
Travis Medical ensures you get the supplies you need, when you need them. We work closely with your insurance carrier and healthcare professional to coordinate the necessary paperwork and ensure you remain qualified to receive the supplies you need. For new clients the process is simple:
- First, your healthcare provider faxes us a prescription for the required supplies.
- Second, we confirm all contact information and insurance benefits.
- Finally, a dedicated account manager (AM) will be assigned to you and will schedule how and when you would like to receive your supplies. This AM will be your contact within Travis Medical and will be available to answer your questions, amend your orders and provide you with any information you need.