Our licensed Respiratory Therapist is trained to provide you with the best and most appropriate guidance. Our goal is to make sure you are comfortable with your respiratory set up and receive the highest quality of equipment and service. We are confident our products and services will keep you happy and breathing comfortably.
- 24-hour respiratory services
- Top of the line equipment
- Dedicated trained professionals to assist with questions and inquiries
- Routine progress assessments
- Education, guidance, and patient counseling for all involved in the care process.
- Tracheostomy Kits and Supplies
- Suction Machine Supplies
- Nebulizer Kits
- Home Oxygen Concentrator
- Portable Oxygen Systems
- CPAP/BiPAP Machines and Supplies
- Pulse Oximeter
Our team of professionals will guide you or your patients through the
experience of in-home respiratory care. Through continuous education and
service we equip our patients with the knowledge and power to enjoy the
things most important in life. From discharge to in-home set up, as
well as continual service and education, Travis Medical is there every
step of the way. Travis Medical will initially set up the in-home
concentrator, as well as, continuous service on the concentrator. In
addition, if you qualify for portable O2, you are allowed up to 10
e-tanks at a time.